Dubs for Sale
- Dubs 4 Sale – Dubs4Sale is the original online DUBFINDER for people looking to BUY or SELL their Volkswagen aircooled or watercooled – camper van, minibus, beetle, karmann or golf Dubs4Sale.com is run By VW Enthusiasts For VW Enthusiasts of Volkswagen vehicles of all types thoughout europe Our website is updated DAILY by real enthusiasts [not a script] To enter simply select the type of [V] Dub you are seeking OR selling
- Auto Trader – Motorhome and Caravan Trader magazine Motorhome & Caravan Trader is the UK’s number one buying and selling magazine for leisure vehicles, with a large selection of motorhomes, caravans, static caravans & holiday homes, camping accessories and much more. Motorhome & Caravan Trader has it all covered, on sale Wednesdays every fortnight.
- V W Campercrazy – This site is the best place on the web for finding VW Campers for sale. There are currently over 130 live adverts on the site so you can be sure to find the camper you are looking for. It costs nothing to place an advert but as buyer you will only be able to view the advert contact details by creating an account and paying a small fee for the period you wish to use the site. This fee allows us to continue to bring the very best in all things VW Camper related so please support us.
- Cool Campers – Please check our site for updates or contact us for more details. Please note that viewing is by appointment only.
- Classic Motor Auctions – H&H; Sales Ltd is dynamically dedicated to the historic collector motor car market and they are the largest specialist auction house of historic motor cars in Europe. The H&H; ethos still runs true today. They have offered some of the world’s best motor cars, both race and road going, achieving world record prices in the process, and they still offer to both buyers and sellers a standard of service that is unrivalled. As hands-on enthusiasts, the H&H; team vigorously support the historic motor car movement in all its forms and the display unit can be seen at all major events around the country.
- Jeffs VW Shack – My Name is Jeff Lawrence. I am 29, live in Bristol, and I have had a obsession with all things VW since I was a small boy! I am self-employed and I specialise in sourcing and importing VW’s from Dry States of America. I have over the last few years imported numerous vans and learnt many lessons! Why not buy your next van from me, or enlist me to import your next van for you? Take the hassle out of the import and save the enthusiasim for your next project!
- Gday Kombis – When sourcing a quality rot free VW camper many come to the opinion through advice and research that there are two options: restored U.K RHD or LHD un-restored Import. Why compromise with LHD when you CAN have an un-restored RHD Oz import?
- Monkey Motors – We specialise in the sale of right hand drive rust free Volkswagen Camper Vans from the 60’s and 70’s. Most vehicles are from Southern Africa or Australia. I buy most vehicles during the UK winter. They are stored overseas until spring. The vehicles then make their way to the UK. If you see a vehicle you like before it arrives in the UK a £500 deposit secures. The price you pay is usually lower before the vehicle arrives in the UK. To encourage a quick sale. Reducing our UK storage costs and reducing the price you pay. We only supply 6 to 8 high quality right hand drive vehicles a year to the UK public. We try our best to find one owner or low mileage original vehicles. All prices include 12 months MOT and UK registration.
- MPI Campers – If you’re searching for a classic Volkswagen camper van, we should be able to help. We mainly work with the 1968 to 1980 T2 “Bay Window” models, and the 1980 to 1990 T3 (or T25 as they are often known in the UK) “Wedge/Brick” models.We normally deal in what we consider to be “top end” models, i.e. late model ‘bay window’ Westfalias (European spec rather than US spec), T3 Westfalia Jokers/Club Jokers and Carthago conversions – these are vans that can be used as a proper motorhome, rather than just a vehicle for the odd weekend away. They are also much better built than rival/3rd party conversions, although we will sometimes get those in if they are properly constructed and in good condition.