- New Beetle
- NewBeetle.org began life in November of 1999. A personal project of Jeff Croft, it was never intended to become what is has. It didn't take long before the forums section of the site had a few hundred members, and it was obvious that NewBeetle.org was well on its way to becoming the top Internet resource for Volkswagen New Beetle drivers.
Nearly nine years later, NewBeetle.org has seen over 22,000 registered members, and averages between five and eight new members per day. Anywhere between 300 and 500 new discussion posts are created and over 20,000 pages are viewed by 1,000 unique visitors each day.
(Added: 9-Sep-2008 Hits: 640 Rating: Votes: 0) Rate It
- Oakfields is a UK based company established in 1975 by Ian Donaldson, and specialises in the worldwide procurement and sale of important sports racing and historic cars.
This is illustrated by the diverse, interesting and at times most unusual stock held at their premises deep in rural Hampshire
(Added: 23-Oct-2008 Hits: 933 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- R C C Import
- Check out the website for a huge range of T2's and T25's for sale all finished to our high standard. Also US import bays available, projects to full renovations. One of the countries largest parts suppliers.
(Added: 1-Sep-2008 Hits: 1387 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- South West Splitz Camper Van Sales
- Based in Exeter, Devon South West Splitz are importers of quality aircooled Volkswagens. Specialising in Split and Bay buses have a choice of vehicles available, ranging from restoration projects to show room condition depending on your budget. They also stock a number of other vehicles including Beetles, Karmann Ghias, Square backs, Notches and Eriba pucks. They can also source specialist vehicles such as aircooled Porsches.
(Added: 1-Sep-2008 Hits: 1620 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- We are an established VW based workshop and dismantlers providing a range of services and parts. We are also the only company that Doon Buggies recommend for their beach buggy kits. We feel our good reputation is a refelection of our pride and enthusiasm in the work we produce. Founded over ten years ago we are based in Oldbury, West Midlands, an excellent location less than one mile off Junction 2 of the M5 motorway. Originally based around the air-cooled scene, we have expanded rapidly over the past few years to become specialists in all aspects of both air and water cooled VW's, from the 1950's right up to present day. We offer three distinct, but naturally linked, areas of service:
(Added: 19-Dec-2008 Hits: 1469 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- VW Downunder
- it's not just an interior - its a lifestyle!
Down Under are proud to announce two new interiors - the Go Westy "RELIC" and "TOURER". Built to the highest quality and specifications, these interiors are sure to become a huge success, with a number of completed orders already out there.
An online brochure will soon be available.
(Added: 17-Sep-2008 Hits: 963 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It