- Eurocamp is the market-leader in self-catering holidays to Europe, offering 182 parcs in 9 European countries. The holidays encompass almost every type of activity ranging from canoeing, cycling, horse riding, windsurfing and diving to simply playing in the pools and water features. Eurocamp specialise in holidays for couples as well as families and have great facilities and playgroups for families with younger children. So, whether you are looking for adventure, or just a lovely relaxing break, Eurocamp remains the number one choice.
(Added: 3-Sep-2008 Hits: 289 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Abbey Farm Caravan Park
- Abbey Farm Caravan Park is open for 51 weeks of the year, and has welcomed visitors from all around the world for the last 60 years, at the town's International Musical Eisteddfod, many return regularly to meet old friends and to make new ones. We are only 1 1/2 hours drive from Birmingham, an hour from Liverpool, and Manchester. The Park at Abbey Farm is located at the foot of the famous Horseshoe Pass, surrounded by high hills and mountains, bordered by rippling streams and the ancient ruins of Valle Crusis Abbey as a centrepoint. The fast running River Dee is five minutes walk , and also the canal where you will see horse drawn boats.
(Added: 10-Sep-2008 Hits: 326 Rating: Votes: 0) Rate It
- Camping And Caravanning Club
- The Camping and Caravanning Club exists to help campers and caravanners make the most of their hobby by providing over 4000 places to camp across the UK and worldwide.
(Added: 20-Sep-2008 Hits: 327 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Pub Camping
- This site is for all those of you who are looking for a country or town pub or inn that either has its own campsite, has some degree of camping facilities, or is situated right next to a small camping site. Some of the pubs offer a complete and fully equipped campsite, while others may simply have a field or patch of grass that campers are welcome to use.
To be listed, a pub must have a campsite or facilities either on-site, or less than a two minute walk away, so there's no need for driving, just relaxing.
(Added: 10-Sep-2008 Hits: 404 Rating: Votes: 0) Rate It
- Shell Island
- Discover the delights of Shell Island on the coast of Wales. Shell Island nestles on the coast of Cardigan Bay. Nearby is the village of Llanbedr. Situated in the southern part of Snowdonia it is in an ideal position to explore Snowdonia. The ideal way to enjoy Shell Island is to bring your campervan and spend a few days. Shell Island is famous for its shells, beaches, fishing, flora (wild flowers), sand dunes. On site we have all the facilities including shops, a restaurant and even a pub.
(Added: 10-Sep-2008 Hits: 373 Rating: Votes: 0) Rate It