- V W Camper The Inside Story
- VW Camper, The Inside Story: A Guide to the Various Camping Conversions and Interior Layouts Used for VW Campers 1951-2005 (Hardcover)
This book documents and celebrates the many different camping conversions built on the Volkswagen Transporter and Microbus base across five decades. Until the advent of the new T5 generation in 2004, Volkswagen never made a factory-fitted camper, preferring to approve conversions carried out by firms such as Westfalia, Devon, Dormobile, Sundial and Danbury. However, many other different companies offered conversions on the VW base and the models produced by over forty different converters are described and pictured here. ISBN-10: 1861267630
(Added: 11-Sep-2008 Hits: 513 Rating: Votes: 0) Rate It
- V.W. Camper Van Crisis
- The VW Camper Van has attracted devotees for over sixty years as explorers and families have driven their beloved campers across every part of the world. From split screens to bay windows the VW Camper has become part of our living history. And as this highly rated Discovery TV series finds out their owners will spend tens of thousands of pounds to restore and customise their Campervan... Nigel s beloved Campervan is held together with rust and filler and he is too embarrassed to take it to a VW show. But Nigel has a dream - that one day his rusting hulk of metal will be tearing down the drag strip at Santa Pod. He has only 150 days and just £12,000 to achieve his dream. Can Nigel transform his embarrassing excuse for a Campervan into a VW showpiece to be proud of? Or will he suffer a Campervan Crisis?
(Added: 6-Sep-2008 Hits: 522 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Volkswagen Golf GTI
- The V W Golf was planned to be a worthy successor to the venerable Beetle, a move that required dynamic thinking and a clean drawing board if Volkswagen was to continue to hold its position at the nucleus of top motor manufacturers. Where the Golf differed from the crowd was in the out-sourced design work of Giorgetto Giugiaro and his resultant distinctive body design, for here was the world's first hatchback. ISBN-10: 1847970486
(Added: 11-Sep-2008 Hits: 487 Rating: Votes: 0) Rate It
- Volkswagen Sport Tuning: For Street and Competition (Engineering and Perfor
- If you are a fan of water cooled VW's and want to make it a better ride, this book ought to be in the library. While done in the Bentley style with more safety warnings than in the shop manual, this text, along with good, crisp, B&W pictures is a good read and will pay for itself for the non working or inappropriate speed parts you don't buy. More suspension, brakes and autocross oriented than Raven's book which focuses on engines. The author has had more than a few wrenches in his hand, based on the text and the advice.
(Added: 11-Sep-2008 Hits: 493 Rating: Votes: 0) Rate It
- VW Bus Buyers Guide (Essential Buyer's Guide)
- Buying a car is an expensive business and mistakes can prove costly financially and in time, effort and stress. Wouldn't it be great if you could take an expert with you? With the aid of this book's step-by-step guidance from a marque specialist, you can! You'll discover all you need to know about the car you want to buy. The unique points system will help you to place the cars value in relation to condition while extensive photographs illustrate the problems to look out for. This is an important investment - don't buy a Volkswagen Bus without this book's help.
(Added: 6-Sep-2008 Hits: 705 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It